There are about 17,000 podiatrists in the United States, according to the Department of Labor, and Dr. Thomas Graziano is one of only six who hold both a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.) and a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree.
Thomas A. Graziano, M.D., D.P.M
“I went back to school to obtain the M.D. degree not to change what I do, but to enhance my knowledge. In this way I was able to become a more versatile physician in tune with the medical issues facing each one of my patients.”
- University of Health Sciences 2008 – M.D.
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine 1982 – D.P.M.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University 1978 – M.S.
- William Paterson Universiy 1973 – B.A.
- St. Michael’s Hospital, Newark, NJ
- Forkosh Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Henrotin Hospital, Chicago, IL Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Examiner, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society
- Member, Journal Managerial Committee Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Member, By-Laws Committee, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Evaluator, Podiatric Surgical Residency Programs
- St. Mary’s Hosptial, Passaic, New Jersey, Past Chief of Podiatric Surgery
- Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, New Jersey
- Clifton Surgery Center, Executive Board Committee Member
- St. Mary’s Hospital Residency Training Committee
Surgical Instrument Design:
- Inventor of the Gratloch Wire Bender introduced at American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- New Jersey and Florida